Friday, April 4, 2014

The reason behind my Title

H! My name is Laura and I have two autistic treasure nick named "little man "(14yrs old ) and a "little" 11 yr old girl named "Boo (from monsters inc). I am 41 and married to my husband Sean.
I am going to come right out and say it.........I am a Christian so you may see a lot of christian based stuff on here if that offends you don't read my blog.
My husband has Aspergers Syndrome and me I am Bi Polar/Manic Depressive  and Boarder line Personality Dissorder and have other health problems.
So life is never dull around here.
I apologize for poor spelling and grammar errors something I need to work on.
I have many hobbies and writing poems,songs, children's stories are just a few.
I hate discussing politics so you won't be hearing it from me .
I won't argue religion I might share how I became a Christian but you don't have to read it if you don't want too. I will share some aspects from my past so I ask anyone that knows my parents and sisters to not approach them about what I say........every family has their secrets but I am  not going into all those just some things I struggled with.
I will be sharing jokes and humor (clean humor)
I will probably share recipes or whatever comes to mind.within reason

No comments:

Post a Comment