Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Can you hear me ?

Can you hear me ? Can you see me ?.....Do I look alright ? Do you care ? When  you see me in a room full of average looking people. Sometimes you can't until I make an odd sound or run into you cause I can't see straight then you curse and call me names like retard or worse/.....sometimes you see my wheel chair and give me looks of pity when what I really need is for you to say hi I'm Lee and maybe touch my shoulder or shake my hand if I let thee.
Can you hear me Churches can you see? Is there room for mommy,daddy and me ? Will you open your eyes and see how much church is important to us three and many more you see.
Can we worship Jesus and sing off key, Or is that too much for thee
All I want to be is free to be me and worship Jesus too you see

1 comment:

  1. Laura I am blessed to know you. And I know you have troubles but God bless and stay strong sister because you are loved.

    ReplyDelete